How to rectify the an error in the document of BBOSE Board?

BBOSE or Bihar Open Board is an ‘Open and Distance Learning Institution’ under the Societies Act registered by the government. The purpose of setting up this board is to provide Open and Distance Learning in Bihar like NIOS.

How to rectify an error in the document of BBOSE Board? or how to change the name and date of birth in the document of BBOSE Board? Students many times ask this question. Here is the answer.

If the name is wrong in the certificate or there are errors in the name of the parents or if there are mistakes in the date of birth, how to rectify it?

Try to check the errors as soon as the admit card arrives, if there are mistakes in your name, mother’s or father’s name, or date of birth, immediately contact the study center and try to correct the error, do not get the study center help or correction in case you can go to the board office by yourself and try to correct the error as soon as possible.

You can also go to the BBOSE board office directly and submit the necessary certificate with the application and submit your name, mother, or father. Mistakes made in the name or date of birth can be rectified.

How to apply by going to BBOSE Board Office?

• An application form giving complete details of the mistakes to be rectified
• Attach a copy (photocopy) of 10th or 12th admit card or mark sheet,
• To rectify mistakes in parents’ name or date of birth, attach their respective certificates,
• Attach 10th certificate to improve 12th certificate
• To rectify in the 10th certificate, attach the 8th certificate and also attach the affidavit.
Note: – Also, keep in mind that you should keep the second copy of the application from the board office and keep it with you.

For more information or any kind of assistance, please contact us on 9835565565 our website

BBOSE Office Address :

Chanakya National Law University Campus,

Mithapur Farm Area, Mithapur,

Patna, Bihar 800001

Live Chat
Enquiry Form
Call Us