BBOSE :: Bihar Board of Open Schooling
Institute of Distance Education And e-Learning, is specialized in admission guidance to students in various Open Schooling Boards in India for 10th and 12th.
Everything You Want To Know About 10th and 12th through Open Boards. Use jumpers below to skip to the interested section.
The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination was established in February 2011 as an autonomous organization by Education Department of Bihar Government. Bihar Open Board is an ‘Open and Distance Learning Institution’ under the Societies Act registered by the government. The purpose of setting up this board is to provide Open and Distance Learning in Bihar like NIOS.
This board focuses on giving education and skill to the deprived students of weak socio-economic and religious classes in the backward areas of Bihar. BBOSE also develops educational materials and books, which are related to all levels of the formal school system, from class 1 to Class 12. BBOSE also conducts public examinations for Class 10th and 12th like other secondary boards like C.B.S.E./I.S.C.S.E etc.
BBOSE has been established in the area for open and distance learning at the school level by the combination of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, and The Bihar School Examination Board.
Unique and Specific Features of BBOSE
BBOSE has many unique and specific features, which separates it from all other formal exam boards. Some of the key features are –
- In addition to secondary and high-secondary programs, professional and skill training are also provided directly from class 5 to class 12.
- It also allows the combination of vocational courses along with academic subjects of class 10th and class 12th.
- This free education board offers diplomas and certificates for various academic and vocational courses, which is available for various duration and qualification levels.
- Facilities for study centers are available in 38 districts of Bihar state under BBOSE. Mostly the government schools are the study centers.
- It also offers various life enrichment courses in different categories.
- Among the other innovative features of Bihar Open Board, special programs are there to reach out to the deprived groups like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Financially Backward Classes, Minorities, Nomadic Groups, River Populations.
- Keeping in mind the needs of Bihar’s population, programs that are offered at the academic and commercial level are pre-primary, basic education, secondary, senior secondary, vocational education, life enrichment, etc.
Interested In 10th or 12th from Open Board?
Admission in BBOSE Class X
For admission to Secondary Education means Class X, students need to meet the following criteria:
Age: Student must be at least 14 years of age.
Minimum Educational Qualification : Students should pass the examination of class/class 9 or earlier in any class recognized by Bihar School Education Board, Patna, or its equivalent.
Curriculum: It is necessary for the students to get registered for secondary education in five categories – for two classes of ‘A’ and ‘B’.
Under the Transfer of Credits (ToC), students will have to attach the original marks sheet with the application form so that they can transfer at least two subject’s points. The condition is that they have passed the two subjects in the same year’s secondary examination and the marks sheet is not more than 5 years old.
Admission in BBOSE Class XII
For students entering Higher Secondary Education means Class XII, the following norms need to be fulfilled –
Age: The student must be at least 15 years old.
It is necessary for the students to submit the original migration of the previous board to Bihar Open Board.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Students must have passed the Secondary / Class 10 recognized by Bihar School Examination Board, Patna.
Curriculum: It is necessary for the students to get registered for secondary education, for the five categories (including ToC) for the two classes of mechanics ‘A’ and ‘B’.
Under the Transfer of Credits (ToC), students will have to attach the original marks sheet with the application form so that they can transfer at least two subject points. The condition is that they have passed the two subjects in the same year’s secondary examination and the marks sheet is not more than 5 years old.
Departments of BBOSE
Bihar Open Board Educational Department (Academic): This department provides information related to all aspects of the education of BBOSE, such as study materials, EBook self-learning materials, secondary and higher secondary program programs, as well as personal contact programs, etc.
Bihar Open Board Examination Department (Examination) : This department has been set up for programs related to secondary and higher secondary examinations, such as exam organizing, examination application as well as matters related to student attendance, etc.
Bihar Open Board Student Support: Under this department, all students can receive e-books of question papers and solutions for all subjects for secondary and higher secondary studies.
Interested In 10th or 12th from Open Board?
BBOSE Exam Result
Results for the secondary and higher secondary examinations of the Bihar Open Board are declared every year in June and December. All those students who have written the annual examinations can view their results as given below:
- Visit Bihar Board of Open Schooling's website ie bbose.org and click on Student Support
- Then click on the result tab and a new page will open
- Here the student should select the link according to his examination year and session, as if sitting in the May 2017 examination, clicks on the link given for the May 2017 result.
- Click on this link to open a new tab from where students can see the exam results by entering their exam related information.
- For exam related information, please click on the roll number or registered enrollment number of your examination session, submit the submit button.
- Here the students can see their BBOSE exam results and download their mark sheets as well.
Major Institutes of Open Schooling
- National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida (www.nios.org)
- Rural Open School Education Institute, New Delhi (www.gmvss.ac.in)
- Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (www.bbose.org)
- Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur (www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in)
- Chhattisgarh State Open School, Raipur (www.cgsos.in)
- Himachal Pradesh Open School, Dharamsala (www.hpbos.org)
Interested In 10th or 12th from Open Board?
Syllabus of BBOSE
BBOSE Syllabus and BBOSE Subjects are discussed here in this article for the students of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE). BBOSE provides secondary and higher secondary level education opportunities to all those, who have not completed school education due to various reasons.
This institute runs life-useful courses to meet the needs of such learners. Keeping the above assumption in mind, the following courses have been started.
Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) is a board like, Bihar School Examination Board, (BSEB Patna), NIOS Noida, CBSE New Delhi, or other state education boards. Currently the following courses have been started in Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) Patna.
BBOSE e books
For both the classes of 10th and 12th students, BBOSE has released the model question papers to help them prepare for the final BBOSE examination 2021.
By solving these model papers and study the BBOSE e books, Students will get the idea of the question pattern of the BBOSE examination.
Model Question Paper for BBOSE 2021
in the field of school education, BBOSE is a premier organization, and therefore, it has developed its own content and books for education, corresponding to all levels of schooling, i.e. from class 1st to class 12th.
Bihar Open Board conducts the public examinations for class 10th as well as class 12th that are equivalent to the certificates of other formal school examination boards of the country.
How to download BBOSE e books and Model Papers?
Bihar Board of Open Schooling has uploaded the e books and Model Papers for classes 10th and 12th on its official website bbose.org. You can download these e books directly from the website or this page.
Here you can find the step-by-step procedure to download the Bihar Board of Open Schooling e books and sample papers:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Bihar Board of Open Schooling- bbose.org
Step 2: Under New@BBOSE on the right side of the homepage, look for the model paper links.
BBOSE model paper 2021.
Step 3: whether it is class 10th or 12th, click on the required model paper link according to your wish.
Step 4: A new page will appear with the Download options. Click on the required option to get the PDF.
Step 5: You can save the PDF for further reference.