In this article know all about BBOSE in 7 Points. An autonomous body of the Bihar Education Department created the Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) in February 2011. The BIHAR BOARD OF OPEN SCHOOLING AND EXAMINATION a.k.a. BBOSE is a government-registered “Open and Distance Learning Institution” under the Societies Act. The goal of forming this board is to create a ‘BBOSE’ in Bihar. In Bihar, the BBOSE admission enables Open and Distance Learning. This board has deprived Bihar of its education by focusing on the socio-economic and religious segments of the backward areas to achieve education and skill.
The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination also creates instructional resources and publications for students at all levels of formal education. It makes study resources for students in grades 1 through 12. The Bihar School Examination Board (BBOSE) was established for open and remote learning at the school level due to a merger between the State Council of Educational Research and Training and the Bihar School Examination Board.
BBOSE in 7 Points :: FEATURES OF BBOSE
BBOSE has several distinguishing characteristics that set it apart from other official school boards. Here is Features of BBOSE in 7 Points
1. BBOSE offers vocational and skill training in addition to secondary and higher secondary programs. It also provides direct access to courses 5th and above (but for the class below degree level).
2. It also allows students to combine occupational courses with academic topics in grades 10 and 12.
3. This free education board offers diplomas and certificates for various academic and practical courses, which are accessible in a variety of lengths and degrees of certification.
4. Under the BBOSE, study centers are provided in 38 districts across Bihar.
5. BBOSE also provides a variety of life enrichment courses in a variety of subjects.
6. Special initiatives to reach out to disadvantaged populations like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, economically backward class, minority, nomadic group, and river people are among BBOSE’s other creative characteristics.
7. Academic and professional programs for pre-primary, primary education, secondary, senior secondary, vocational education, life enrichment, and other purposes are offered in Bihar, taking into account the requirements of the community.
BBOSE in 7 Points :: BBOSE CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants for higher secondary education (HSC) must have passed a recognized board’s Senior Secondary Education (SSC) test. Applicants should have passed class 11th from a recognized university after passing the SSC test.
2. However, to be admitted to the Senior Secondary Education class at various institutions, applicants must have completed class 9 at a primary school in the state of Bihar.
3. Applicants for class 10th admission must be at least 14 years old.
4. Applicants for class 12th admission must be at least 15 years old.
5. To apply for the admission procedure, the candidate must have received a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.
6. Applicants from the reserved categories must have received a minimum of 45 percent on the qualifying exam.
7. Applicants must have a valid medical fitness certificate from a recognized doctor or medical center at the time of admission.
BBOSE in 7 Points :: BBOSE REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
The Bihar Board was established on the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) model, which is run by the Indian Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) conducts an admission procedure intending to provide admission to qualified applicants in Higher Secondary Education (HSC) and Senior Secondary Education (SSC) in various government and private universities and institutions throughout Bihar.
Applicants who wish to enroll in the Secondary or Higher Secondary classes must participate in the Bihar Board’s Admission and Registration Procedure. The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examinations holds an entrance test for qualified students to offer admission to their desired courses. However, applicants who want to enroll in classes 10 and 12 must take the BBOSE entrance test. The board will provide admission to qualified applicants based on their performance in the entrance test.
Applicants who performed well on the entrance exam will be considered for admission to the university. The BBOSE conducts the admission test twice a year, in June and December. On the BBOSE’s official website, eligible applicants will find detailed information and notifications about the admission process. All information will be updated for the applicants’ reference by the official authorities of the BBOSE.
BBOSE in 7 Points :: PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING THE BBOSE APPLICATION FORM
The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) is a self-governing organization in Bihar. Distance education is available from Class 1 to Class 12 through the Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination. Many students are unable to complete their conventional education because of personal or financial constraints. They can now continue their education through a remote learning program if they apply through BBOSE. All interested students should review the BBOSE Class 10th or Class 12th Admission Form. The BBOSE Admission Form may be found on the organization’s official website. They must complete the paperwork as quickly as possible, along with the appropriate payments.
Candidates who have completed the Class 9th examinations will apply for BBOSE admission to the 10th grade. Candidates who have completed Class 11th can apply for BBOSE 12th class admission in the same way. Interested students should regularly monitor the Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination’s official website for any changes on BBOSE admission for class 10th or class 12th. The passing certificate of class 10th and class 12th is significant in the students’ professional route. The certificate of passing for class 10th and class 12th is extremely important for higher studies. Every college requires a certificate from the 10th and 12th grades.
BBOSE in 7 Points :: ADMISSION IN BBOSE
At its sixth meeting, the Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination Patna’s executive committee decided on the application and examination fees for secondary and higher secondary education. Know admission process of BBOSE in 7 Points
-BBOSE EXAMINATION DATE
Bihar Open School is headquartered in Patna, Bihar. A registered board is the Bihar Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE). Similar to the National Resource Development Institute, this board has been established under the Societies Act under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) (NIOS). Every year, the Bihar Open Board exam is administered by the BBOSE. The BBOSE holds exams for both the 10th and 12th grades. The BBOSE test is divided into two parts. The first test takes place in June, while the second exam takes place in December. The Bihar Board of Open School has released the timeline for the BBOSE test.
1. Students can obtain a copy of the BBOSE Examination Application Form by visiting the BBOSE website.
2. The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examinations (BBOSE) will publish the Secondary and Senior Secondary Exam Schedule on its official website.
3. Students taking the Bihar Open Board Exam can get the exam schedule from the official website. The school administration will also offer the timetable.
4. There will be two shifts for the Bihar Open Board Routine/Time Table. From 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., the first shift will take place. From 2:00 to 5:00 p.m., the second shift will take place.
5. The aspirant can go to the board’s official website to see the secondary and senior secondary examinations schedule.
6. The practical and theoretical timetables for all 12th-grade streams will be issued.
7. The timetable will be provided around 5 to 6 weeks prior to the board test so that applicants may prepare adequately.