IIT JEE (Main) 2019
Joint Entrance Examination or the JEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education. Students get admission in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs and other institutes of Engineering/ Architecture on the basis of JEE Main examination. This examination is conducted in two phases; JEE Main and JEE Advance. You are required to pass JEE Main in order to sit for the JEE Advanced exam.
Notification of Joint Entrance Examination 2019 has been issued. Candidates can apply for JEE (Main) examination on the official website (jeemain.nic.in) from 1 Sep to 30 Sep 2018. This Examination will be conducted through online mode only from 9 to 20 January 2019. Second exam will be conducted between 6 to 20 April 2019 for which application form will be available online ob 8th Feb 2019 and last date of form fill up is 7 March 2019. After the JEE (Main) exam, JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted. Here is the complete knowledge about the eligibility, application process, important date, format and course of JEE Main examination; and of course some very important tips also.
Eligibility for JEE Main:
The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2019 are given below.
- Students must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects.
- There is no minimum point required in the 12th to write JEE Main Exam. Students shall only have passed the exam.
- Students who have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination in 2017 and 2018 can appear in JEE Main Examination 2019.
• Students who are passing the 12th examination in 2019 can also apply.
- Only those students are eligible who are born on or after First October 1994.
• There is five years relaxation in the age limit for those students who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Disabled class
Number of Attempts:
- Students can write JEE Main exams only three times.
- Students can write JEE advance exams only two times in consecutive years.
Eligibility for admission in IIT, NIT, CFTIs:
- For admission in IIT, NIT, CFTIs, students will either have to secure 75% marks in the 12th standard (65% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
- Or the student should be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th examination of the respective board.
Important Dates of JEE Main 2019
Important Dates for January Exam
|Student Registrations (for practice centre)||1-Sep-18|
|Online availability of application form||1-Sep-18|
|Last date of online application form submission||30-Sep-18|
|Release of online mock test||8-Sep-18|
|Last date to pay fees and upload photograph||1-Oct-18|
|Application form correction date||8-14 Oct 2018|
|Announcement of Date and Shift for Paper I and II||5-Oct-18|
|Announcement of Exam City for Paper I and II||19-Oct-18|
|JEE Main Admit Card||17-Dec-19|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates (Online Test)||9-20 Jan 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper II Exam||8-Jan-19|
|Answer Key and OMR sheets display||To be notified|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||To be notified|
|JEE Main Result||31-Jan-19|
Important Dates for April Exam
|Online availability of application form||8-Feb-19|
|Last date of online application and form fill up||7-Mar-19|
|JEE Main Application Correction||To be notified|
|Online Availability of Admit Card||18-Mar-19|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates (Computer Based Test)||6 -20 Apr 2019|
|Answer Key and OMR sheets||21-Apr-19|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||Last week of Apr, 2019|
|JEE Main Result||30-Apr-19|
|All India Ranks declaration||First Week of May, 2019|
If your JEE (Main) Rank is Low
In case your JEE (Main) rank is not satisfactory and you need help of an expert, please fill up the form below for a Career Counselling session which can lead you to get admission in Top B.Tech colleges.
JEE Main Exam Format
The Exam Pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is given below.
For JEE Main Paper 1:
- Course – Paper 1 is organized for admission in B.Tech courses.
- Examination method – The examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Duration of examination – This examination will be of 3 hours.
- Types of questions – Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- The number of questions – total 90 questions shall be there.
- Marks – The question paper will be of 360 (Full marks) .
- Subject – The question paper will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Marking scheme – 4 marks will be given to the student for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – 1 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
For JEE Main Paper 2:
• Course – Paper 2 is organized for admission in B. Arch.
If your JEE (Main) Rank is not Satisfactory
Students who get low scores in JEE can also get admission in major engineering colleges and universities. There are several well-known private colleges and universities recognized by the government in different states of the country, where students can get admission easily by joining the counselling process organized by the state government. Also, they can get seats in many big private universities by joining the university-level counselling process.
It is natural for the parents and the students (who are trying to get admission for the first time) that they do not have adequate and comparative information regarding the level of colleges and universities across the country. Many times in relation to counselling process also they have lack of information.
• Applications will be received only by online mode.
• JEE Main 2019 applications have begun to be filled from 1 Sep 2018.
• Students can fill up the application form by 30 Sep 2018.
• To fill the JEE Main Application Form (JEE Main Application Form 2019), students must have Aadhaar number / Aadhaar enrolment number/registration number which will be provided by the Facilitation Centre.
• Students will also have to choose slot (examination date and time) and exam centre while filling the application form.
Tips for JEE 2019 Examination
Admit card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 is now released on CBSE’s official website jeemain.nic.in. If you are going to take these exams this year, here are some tips on which you can get the best results in this examination.
- Focusing on the goal is absolutely necessary if you have any. You must have a strong desire to achieve the goal. There should be nothing between the target and you which can distract you.
- Positive attitude to success is very important. Believe in yourself, work hard, stay firm, and believe that success will be yours.
To succeed in the exam, students should make time-table for a proper study. Students understand the entire examination pattern and syllabus of JEE Main. Students must keep a good command in the NCERT books. NCERT books can help students score good points in JEE Main. Along with preparing for the exam, students must also pay attention to their health. Solve last year’s question papers and sample papers.
Examination results of JEE Main 2019 (JEE Main 2019 Result) will be announced by the organizing officer of the examination through online mode. Student exam results can be seen on 31 January 2019 for first phase, and on 30 of April 2019 for second phase . JEE Main’s test results show actual scores and ranks. On the basis of rank, the student will get an idea whether he is eligible for JEE Advance. All India Rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IIT, NIT, IIIT, GFTIs, and others. For Calculation of All India Rank (AIR), no weightage will be given to the 12th-grade marks.
JEE Main 2019: Correct Way of Preparation
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Main) for admission to engineering is to be held from 9 to 20 January and again from 6 to 20April 2019 in online mode. On the basis of this exam conducted by CBSE every year, admission in undergraduate courses (BE / BTech) is given in IIT, NIT and technical institutions assisted by the Central and States. Know how to prepare for JEE in a perfect way.
JEE (Main) 2019- Counselling Procedure & Schedule
National level entrance examination JEE Main will held between 6-20 January and again between 6-20 April 2019 through online mode. It is the most important exam for the engineering aspirants which will take place in 264 cities across India, and also in 9 cities abroad. This year about 9.65 lack students have filled up application forms for the exam. The students will get their rank in first week of May 2019. After that the most critical part of the whole process- Counselling will start. Here is detailed information about JEE Main 2019 Counselling Procedure and schedules.
Although the exact date is not announced, but the counselling for JEE Main 2019 for admissions to 97 participating institutions through the JEE Main and JEE Advance exams will start in June 2019 which will be conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). IITs, NITs, IIITs, NSITs and other CFTIs include in the list.
Process of Counselling
You are not required to visit physically at some institute for the counselling and the mode of counselling is online only. You will have to visit the official website https://jeemain.nic.in/ , register yourself and fill up the choice. Following steps are there.
Steps of JEE Main 2019 Counselling
A candidate will have to attend following steps to get the final allotment confirmation & to ….
“You are welcome to Ideal Career. Here we ensure your successful career and future in the field of Engineering. We focus on providing all assistance by making the admission easier and beneficial to admission seekers.